Wednesday, September 17, 2008

She's HERE!


Well she's finally here! Emily Rose Kemler was born Sept 15, 2008 at 4:19am weighing in at 7lbs, 6oz & 19 3/4inches long! She arrived exactly 2 weeks early...THANK GOD! She's absolutely amazing! She has a ton of thick black hair, and so far her eyes are blue (I think they will stay that color). She's already a happy baby and doesn't fuss much. We both seem to be doing good with the nursing thing, However...it's UNBELIEVABLY PAINFUL! I hear it will be bad for about the next couple weeks, and then it should get better! Last night (9/16 )was our first night back from the hospital. We all were relieved to get home and figure out what we are supposed to do next!


4 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow, her hair is amazing! She is really beautiful :-) Yes, even if you are nursing correctly it will be a little bit painful (but if it's unbearable there could be a problem). Hang in there b/c it does go away once your skin gets tougher! She is amazing!

The Volcano Sisters said...

Congratulations Mimi and Andy. This baby sure does not look like me. I can't believe all the hair!! She is as pretty as grandma volcano said. I can hardly wait to meet her.

Lenci said...

Oh!!! She is Gorgous!!! I love all that hair..Welcome to the world of parenthood. You will enjoy every minute of it.. I know I do..Cograts to both of you...
your cousin
Jessica
P.S. I am jealous..I miss having a little one to hold and snuggle...

Sarah, Brian, Aaron and Raine said...

Congratulations Kemler Family! Angie has been keeping me posted on your progress! Your "little one" is absolutely beautiful! Be amazed as you dance through the transition of parenthood! All our best to your family! Happy day, Sarah, Brian, Aaron and Raine Wood